Links to other Resources
Want to know more? Consider visiting the links below.
- Self Care Resources: The Centre for Organizational Mental Healthcare’s downloadable guides.
- Mood Disorders Society of Canada (www.mooddisorderscanada.ca). A national organization with information on a variety of issues for the public.
Providers in British Columbia
Looking for a therapist in British Columbia? We offer therapy services here at Changeways Clinic. Here are some other options:
- British Columbia Psychological Association. www.psychologists.bc.ca. Website of the association for registered psychologists in BC. Includes a referral resource service.
- Counselling BC. www.counsellingbc.com. Online source of information regarding registered clinical counsellors and other practitioners in British Columbia.
- Technology, Entertainment, and Design. www.ted.com. An annual conference featuring many of the world’s top thinkers, all restricted to just 18 minutes in which to talk about their passion.
- The School of Life. www.theschooloflife.com. Heading to England? Consider taking in a talk at The School of Life, at which Alain de Botton, one of our favourite authors, is a faculty member.